Love your neighbor as yourself. To provide local families and individuals in need with food, food prep, and healthy choices classes for a healthy well-fed community.
What We Do:
- Food Box Giveaways
- A Drive-Thru every 3rd Saturday of the month. Giving away one 30-40lb box per individual or family. Distribution begins at Noon.
- Classes are centered around food prep, preservation, and growing.
- An online cookbook where you get to share your favorite recipes or try something different
- 10th – 6:30 PM – Blessed Food Ministry Meeting
- 20th – 6:30 – 7:30 PM – Class: Make Your Own Baby Food
- 21st – Noon – Food Box Giveaway: Love Thy Neighbor Event
- 7th – 6:30 PM – Blessed Food Ministry Meeting
- 18th – Noon – Food Box Giveaway: Love Thy Neighbor Event
- 5th – 6:30 PM – Blessed Food Ministry Meeting
- 16th – Noon – Food Box Giveaway: Love Thy Neighbor Event
One-time donations or monthly reoccurring sponsorships of boxes are available. The need for future giveaways will continue to rise, and your donation to this ministry will bless many in our community. Thank you for your generosity!
For More Information:
Contact: Julie Plumley, Director of Blessed Food Ministry – (814) 931-3185
Mail: “Claysburg Church of God – Blessed Food Ministry” at 4311 Evergreen Rd. Claysburg, PA 16625